Should you require complete removal of personal data from our website, or any other information such as order history you have every right to such data so please write to us at: Peptex Laboratories, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX – please detail at the top of the letter ‘Subject Access Request’ and please include your full name and email address so we can locate your data correctly, as well as specifics of what data you require.
- The products for sale through Peptex-labs.com are intended for laboratory and research purposes only. They are NOT for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or other inappropriate applications or for resale. Applications suitable include both in-vitro and in-vivo testing towards developmental remedies in the Health and Life Sciences sector.
- The buyer guarantees that they are at least 18 years of age.
- It is understood and agreed that all the products on our website will only be used by qualified and trained people. In purchasing these products, the buyer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their use and assumes all risks associated with the use of the products. Buyer represents and guarantees to us they are fully knowledgeable about health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products purchased, industrial hygiene controls to protect themselves and others from such health and safety issues, and all government regulations regarding the use of and uses of said products in the country of jurisdiction where the buyer will possess and use the product.
- The buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by supplier for use in food, drug, and medical devices, cosmetic, commercial or in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or any other inappropriate use. We do guarantee however that for every batch of peptides or raw API we purchase or synthesise that each batch is received with a thorough certificate of analysis and furthermore, each quarter we test at random, a quantity of in-stock peptides via a 3rd party laboratory to verify the purity level and sequencing of the amino acid in question – verifying and validating label claims. Peptex-labs.com expressly draws attention to the fact that its products are intended for laboratory and research purposes only, and therefore supplies such products only for the purposes of public research, experimental and teaching institutes, technical facilities and pertinent industrial units. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If national or international laws or regulations are applicable to any shipment, including delivery, storage, processing or trading with certain products, then these shall be appropriately observed by the buyer.
- ALL products and services offered are for RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY and are NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMMATION. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall/should ANY of these materials be used for recreational purposes or in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or any other inappropriate applications.
- In the highly unlikely event that your parcel is stopped at customs Peptex-labs.com is not liable to resend or refund your order. Therefore please order at your own risk. We are however a fair company so if you find this does happen to you, please contact us with further details of when, why and what took place and we will review each case on an individual basis. We must stress it is the buyers responsibility to know the laws of importation in their own country – if in doubt contact your Customs/Border Force Department for clarification.
- Peptides are both fragile and perishable items and therefore we are unable to accept returns that have been removed from their sealed, secure packaging.
- Peptex-labs.com is not liable for any damages that may be caused by negligence, abuse, or any other unforeseen matter caused by couriers or any other third parties once an order parcel leaves our premises. These situations are outside of our control but again – if this does happen – we are all only human so get in touch to discuss and we will do what we can to assist.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Our brand and logo are trademarked with the Intellectual Property Office UK. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless express consent is provided by the Director and owner of the company.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). One example being the Peptide Calculator link we use which links to the site Basskiller – we include this link as the calculator software as well as a lot of articles on there – we feel, are of potential help and interest to our clients and while we do not provide direct endorsement, we do encourage anyone that gains use from an external site to ‘pay it forward’ so to speak.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The term ‘Peptex-labs.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.