TERMS - PLEASE READ
Terms & Conditions Liability and Waiver Disclaimer– You the buyer confirm that ordering from this website you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
To order any of our products you must be 18 years of age and it is forbidden for anybody to order for anyone who is under 18 years old.
The buyer accepts the risks that can be entailed by using any items sold by us and does not hold our company or its website liable for any claim.
We reserve the right to refuse a sale if we believe it is being ordered for use in any illegal manner.
Use of Products:
Suppliers products are intended for research purposes and, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by supplier for safety and efficacy in food, drug, and medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to supplier that Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture and market any products purchased from supplier and/or materials produced with products purchased from supplier in accordance with the practices of reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Buyer further warrants to supplier that any material produced with products from supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce. Or any other applicable law or act in the buyer’s country.
Buyer realises that, since supplier products are, unless otherwise stated, strictly intended for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from supplier are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable or any other applicable law or act in the buyer’s country.
Buyer has the responsibility to verify the product properties and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the proper handling involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer’s customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. If the products purchased from supplier are to be repackaged, relabelled or used as starting material or components of other products, Buyer will verify supplier assay of the products. No products purchased from supplier shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
The peptides on our website are sold for research and laboratory use.The products and its ingredients should not be used in form of cosmetic, food additive, chemical, drugs, or other applications not classified in this document. The company holds its right to cancel any purchase completed if there is any proof or the company sees that you are buying any peptides, SARM’s or Nootropic items for use other than it is sold for. Buying these products also means that the buyer acknowledges the hazards along with the use of these products.
All customers are ASSUMED to be legal researchers or licensed researchers. IF you or your affiliates are NOT then WE ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS.The materials for sale are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise stated on product labels. They are NOT for use as food additives, drugs, cosmetic, household chemicals, or other inappropriate applications. NONE OF THE PRODUCTS WE SELL ARE CLASSIFIED OR SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICINES IN ANY WAY.
YOU MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS OF AGE.The listing of a material on this website does not constitute a license to, or a recommendation for its use in infringement of any patent. All of the products will be handled only by qualified and trained individuals. In purchasing these products, the customer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their use. Customer represents and warrants to us that from customer’s own independent review and study they are fully aware and knowledgeable about (I) the health and safety aspects associated with the handling of the products purchased; (II) industrial hygiene controls necessary to protect its workers from such health and safety aspects; (III) the need to adequately warn of health and safety aspects associated with products; and (IV) government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to such products. We reserve the right to limit sales of products or not to sell products to unqualified customers.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PEPTEX-LABORATORIES or any of its affiliates BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER PURCHASER’S CLAIM IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE SALE OF PRODUCT TO PURCHASER, WHICH SALES WE WOULD NOT OTHERWISE MAKE, PURCHASER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, EXPENSES, LOSSES AND LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF PURCHASER’S HANDLING AND/OR USE OF PRODUCT, WHETHER USED ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER SUBSTANCE.
ALL products and services offered are for RESEARCH purposes ONLY. Under NO circumstances shall/should ANY of these materials be used for human consumption. www.peptex-labs.com takes no responsibility for harm caused with use of any of our peptides, SARM’s or research Nootropics or any other product sold or for sale if used for purposes other than research and laboratory use.
As represented and warranted by the Buyer, the following exemplifies that the buyer has full knowledge and awareness of:
· Government rules on exposure and use of all peptides sold on our site, as well our SARM and Nootropic products
· Local customs law of importing all peptides sold on our site, as well our SARM and Nootropic products
Articles and videos provided on this website are used as a comprehensive guide and are strictly for information only, they should not be read or taken as a guide on how to use any product purchased on this site Where we mention theoretical benefits of certain products, that information should be taken as just that and we mention this in order to enable customers to further narrow down their field of research. Products are not sold for bodybuilding, tanning purposes and or slimming purposes.
The buyer represents any purchase indicates they have fully read, accept and will abide by these terms.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
How We Prepared for GDPR
Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories already have a consistent level of data protection and security across our organisation, but we have introduced new measures to ensure compliancy.
- Information Audit — We carried out an audit of information previously held and ensured that it was compliant with the new regulations.
- Policies and Procedures — we have revised data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including:
- Data Protection - our main policy and procedure document for data protection has been revised to meet the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Accountability and governance measures are in place to ensure that we understand and adequately disseminate and evidence our obligations and responsibilities; with a dedicated focus on privacy and the rights of individuals.
- Data Retention and Erasure - we have updated our retention policy and schedule to ensure that we meet the "data minimisation" and "storage limitation" principles and that personal information is stored, archived and destroyed in accordance with our obligations. We have procedures in place to meet the new "Right to Erasure" obligation.
- Data Breaches - our procedures ensure that we have safeguards in place to identify, assess, investigate and report any personal data breach as early as possible. Our procedures have been explained all employees.
- International Data Transfers and Third-Party Disclosures - where [insert organisation name] stores or transfers personal information outside the EU, we have robust procedures in place to secure the integrity of the data. Our procedures include a continual review of the countries with sufficient adequacy decisions, as well as binding rules, or standard data protection clauses for those countries without.
- Subject Access Request (SAR) - we have revised our SAR procedures to accommodate the revised 30-day timeframe for providing the requested information and for making this provision free of charge
- Privacy Notice/Policy - we have revised our Privacy Notice(s) to comply with the GDPR, ensuring that all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why we need it, how it is used, what their rights are, who the information is disclosed to and what safeguarding measures are in place to protect their information.
- Obtaining Consent - we have revised our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information
- Direct Marketing - we have revised the wording and processes for direct marketing, including clear opt-in mechanisms for marketing subscriptions; a clear notice and method for opting out and providing unsubscribe features on all subsequent marketing materials.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) - where we process personal information that is considered high risk, we have developed stringent procedures for carrying out impact assessments that comply fully with the GDPR's Article 35 requirements. We have implemented documentation processes that record each assessment, allow us to rate the risk posed by the processing activity and implement mitigating measures to reduce the risk posed to the data subject(s).
- Processor Agreements - where we use any third-party to process personal information on our behalf (ie Payroll, Recruitment, Hosting, etc), we have drafted compliant Processor Agreements and due diligence procedures for ensuring that they meet and understand their/our GDPR obligations.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy-to-access information via our website of an individual’s right to access any personal information that Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories processes about them and to request information about:
- what personal data we hold about them
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- how long we intend to store your personal data for
- if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
- the right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances.
Information Security and Technical and Organisational Measures
Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
GDPR Roles and Employees
Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories have designated Wade Ackley as our Appointed Person and have appointed a data privacy team to develop and implement our roadmap for complying with the new data protection Regulation. The team are responsible for promoting awareness of the GDPR across the organisation, assessing our GDPR compliance, identifying any gap areas and implementing the new policies, procedures and measures.
Medici Scientific Ltd, TA Peptex Laboratories understands that continuous employee awareness and understanding is vital to the continued compliance of the GDPR and have involved our employees in our preparation plans.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance policies, please contact Wade Ackley at firstname.lastname@example.org you can write to us at:
Medici Scientific Ltd
27 Old Gloucester Street